oscarandsophia

oscarandsophia
a place to buy my creations

Monday, November 29, 2010

bugger

so, i just wrote a whole great big posting, describing my new yarn, how it came to be, what i'm doing with my day...and for some reason, MY FIREFOX KLUNKED OUT!
needless to say, i'm a bit reluctant to write the whole thing out again. lets just say, i nixed my original yarn idea to finish the hat and scarf for my bud leslie, and went with a thread plied single of natural merino/cashmere that i popped a single violet curl into every yard or so...the effect is gonna be pretty cool i think. i'll highlight the hat with it, and i think make one of the loops of the scarf with it.
so today, it's a visit with jstyxx, then off to michaels and the dollar store for supplies, then to darling P's house for eat, pray, love.

the last post was FULL of wit and charm. i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment