oscarandsophia

oscarandsophia
a place to buy my creations

Monday, January 3, 2011

SECOND SALE DAY!

well, today i put through my second sale ever on etsy, i should really just make all my friends pay through etsy so it shows up as sales, i've made ten or twelve sales in the last year but it doesn't reflect in my etsy...must remedy that. sleep training didn't go well, i'm waiting for my new book to come "no cry sleep solution", cause the "cry it out" method doesn't work for this fella. he cries and cries and screams hysterical and just gets himself so worked up, he's NOT going to sleep. sigh, so, we're going to try something else.

made my second sale on etsy! it's a custom order for my friend josh. i corespun some custom dyed merino/seacell and paired it with some lion brand handspun. i put a pocket on the one end which i monogrammed by needlefelting some cvm and i tasseled up the other end. it's nice and long and he loves it. it went through as my second ever sale on etsy! gotta get that number higher!
 i took some awesome pictures outside





















got a few of them up on etsy, i'm gonna try to get them all up by the end of the day! hooray!

1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic but even more so in real life gets better all the time

    ReplyDelete