oscarandsophia

oscarandsophia
a place to buy my creations

Sunday, May 1, 2011

my triumphant return!

Hello! Wow, it has been a LONG time. Lets get you up to speed...firstly, we have moved, the place is smaller, but we'll save quite a bit of money, it's closer to my work, and closer to my mom, i'm happy to be downtown. Second, the mighty man has decided that he no longer wishes to sleep in his crib, there has been some major attempts made to remedy this situation, but with the move, its been a real nightmare, and is a work in progress. It's because of these trials that i've been slacking in my blogging, and maintaining my online self in general. However, may 1st marks a new day, and a new Oscar and Sophia!

I've been a part of Brocante Lux marketplace for the last three months, my local version of a monthly artisan market, right here in downtown st. catharines on the last friday of every month, it has been a learning experience, and has led me to my next adventure with art yarn, gotta keep up with the seasons, and branch out a little, though that is still in development, so i'll keep those cards close to my chest until i'm ready to reveal!

So, life plugs ever on, bamboo and cotton are my new obsession, waiting on my soda ash so i can use my new dyes, i'm thinking about experimenting with dyeing AFTER i've spun, self striping, anyone? for now, here's a little pictoral update, and i will be updating every other day, if not more, so keep your eyes here for new things!






No comments:

Post a Comment