oscarandsophia

oscarandsophia
a place to buy my creations

Monday, June 6, 2011

new booth, new look, coming soon, new webname!

it occurs to me that i haven't updated in quite some time, even worse, i haven't shown any pics of my latest work in AGES! i've been procrastinating putting up new listings, as i keep forgetting to get white paper/bristol board to take pics on! bah!






chris' brother has been so kind as to take my words and make them into something(s) WONDERFUL! i asked him to make a yarn rack for me and he so FAR exceeded my expectations, i'm giddy with excitement and appreciation! here's a sneak peek of some of my new work, and some materials for my new booth....new, cohesive design for product/brand/display coming soon!!!! it's all in the works my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment